Who qualifies for a press badge at LagosFW?
- Accreditation is open to Editors, reporters, writers, television and radio producers, and broadcast/Internet reporters from approved media outlets, photographers, videographers, and influencers who have previously covered Lagos Fashion Week or are interested in covering Lagos Fashion Week 2023.
- Publishers and advertising and sales representatives from approved media outlets will receive advertising press badges.
- Eligible press categories include fashion magazines, newspapers, online publications, blogs, TV, and radio stations.
Who does NOT qualify for a press badge at LagosFW?
- Public relations representatives; marketing, creative services, circulation and other employees of magazines, newspapers, television and radio stations and websites; writers and publishers of personal or corporate newsletters; and family members of qualified media are not eligible for press badges.
- Book author and blogger eligibility will be determined on case-by-case basis.
Freelance writers and photographers: Please present a letter of assignment from an approved publication. Writers not on an assignment may provide a copy of an industry-relevant by-lined article published within the past six months in an approved media outlet.
Electronic media representatives, including editors of websites and bloggers: Please provide links to an existing site and to relevant bylined editorial content.
Independent journalists and influencers should submit a portfolio showcasing their work.
- All camera crew personnel must be badged as press, and badges must be visible while on the exhibit floor.
- Submitted forms will go through a vetting process. ONLY successfully vetted applicants will be invited to pick up press tags.
- Each form filled equates to one (1) press tag application. For media who require more than one (1) press tag, each member of the team will need to fill this form.
- We ask that you do not bring friends or relatives with you to the Press Centre.
- Applicants must provide proof of their affiliation with a recognized media organization or publication.